Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Tamashi fucks up once again....

As the title says Tamashi has fucked up again and whats worse is that it involves the same series of kamen rider with the SAME exact problem as the main rider. Well if you haven't guessed who it is yet here is the picture.






The FINGERS! Where are the silver FINGERS? Just kidding I am not that pissed I didnt really care for it but alot of people do. Yea its actually really funny how they could screw something up the same way as before. I do like Kaixa but idk if I am going to get him cause of money issues and that the horn problem could still come to play as Faiz did. The horns really made me hate the Faiz SHF although I do still like it. If Kaixa doesn't have the same issue then I guess I will get him later on but for now I will just be safe and skip it.

No comments:

Post a Comment