Saturday, May 18, 2013

New Interests and Herotaku Update

Well its been a while but I have recently gotten into a ton of anime and other shows.  I enjoyed watching Sword Art Online and Accel World as well as currently watching Saint Seiya.  Although I did watch alot of animes I never thought I would be watching so many at once like this.  Anyways I really should go to sleep but before I go I will tell you whats been up in the last year or so.  Herotaku has been one of my top priorities and I glad its picking up more and more each day.  Its great what its become so far and I hope it will continue to expand and grow.  Also I have done a few more reviews since the last time I posted and I will try and bring out more reviews more regularly.  Anyways check out Herotaku.com  if you haven't already and I hope to bring you more blog posts as well in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment