Monday, August 1, 2011

One Nightmare of a Morning at AmiAmi
















AmiAmi was a complete pain this morning seeing as it kept crashing even when the items were in my cart. I tried to help Projecktrdm and Wheelchair21 and no luck as the site was still crashing and the same errors as well. For two hours I tried again and again to try a process the order but no luck even when I heard it was quickly back in stock. I even asked Otoya to help but it was worse for him since he couldn't even access the site. I am so pissed that I missed the Den-O and through a half asleep mind I ordered Nigo and the Godzilla Monsterart. I ordered a nigo just in case for Projecktrdm since he wanted the Ichigo earlier and hopefully he would be happy about it. I have no idea if I am going to get them but for now I need to get some sleep after this horrible pain in the ass experience. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment