Thursday, August 18, 2011

Transformers Headmasters Shout Factory

Although there are alot of people who disagree I really enjoy the concept of Transformer Headmasters. I watched subs online via youtube but they aren't the best subs. I also watched the "dubbed" version which was plain out horrible so I couldn't really stay focused to finish the series even though I enjoy Headmasters in general. That was until I got the Headmasters DVD from best buy today. Shout Factory actually made a pretty good sub of it although it isn't a dub its actually watchable. I did chuckle a bit when they subbed the American names of the G1 characters rather then just plain out subbing the Japanese names. I recommend getting the set or wait for the complete Japanese collection cause I know you will enjoy it if you are transformers fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment